Our mission is to break the cycle of poverty by providing holistic development to impoverished orphans, and youth in India, through meeting their physical, educational, spiritual, and social needs. To challenge and equip children to live productive and responsible lives.
CCM NGO works to establish or run an institution to provide centers to the destitute children / orphanage, and to take necessary steps for their legal adoptions.
- To establish children’s homes to help orphaned and vulnerable children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed, or community and to provide them with food, accommodation, medicine, clothes, education facilities, and vocational training, free of costs.
- To empower women and widows by providing free vocational training skills such as sewing training and other skills development programs. We also help the aged widows with free food, free shelter, free medical care, free clothing, and rehabilitate them.
- To provide training to the deserving children irrespective of their sex, religion, creed, or community. To develop their talents in art, science, sports, and cultural activities and to conduct arts and sports competitions for children.
- To provide financial assistance for education and clothing to other children who are not residing in our children’s home, irrespective of their sex, religion, creed, or community.
- To help and assist in the welfare of poor people in slums and rural areas irrespective of their religion, caste, or creed by giving them clothes, food, and or monetary help as the case may be that are indicated and appointed by the society.
- To help the helpless people who are victimized by natural disasters like floods, cyclones, typhoons, and earthquakes; provide free clothing, free food, and free medical help.
- To help those who have lost their homes and belongings in natural disasters, like floods and typhoons, to rebuild and start over.
- To serve and nurture the needy children with humanity, empathy, peace, and stability to fulfill their imagination.
Become a Volunteer Today
Volunteers are always welcome and will have many opportunities to use their gifts for the glory of our Lord through Compassion Children Ministries. If you are an individual, group, business, or church, we would love to have you volunteer with us. Your time, talents, and finances can make a great difference in the lives of children.
Helping to Develop Social & Educational Status of Manipur
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Kathikho Karong, CCM Campus, PO Karong, PS: Senapati, Block: Senapati, District Senapati, Manipur
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Compassion Children Ministries is voluntary organization for social development started working since 2005 in Manipur.
Address: Kathikho Karong, CCM Campus, PO Karong, PS: Senapati, Block: Senapati, District Senapati, Manipur